Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Transformation Tuesdays

Sorry, I've missed a few weeks. At least this hiatis isn't nearly as long as my previous ones have been. I will post more than one pic to make up for it. Because I found these pics in random places on the net, I don't have much background info on them (luckily for me as I don't have much time to spend on this post lol). There are only 2 weeks left in the semester so I've been hella busy catching up with and completing work. You will see a lot more of me when I'm finally free from the burden of school work.

By the way, I finally received my protein power books and I have started to read them. My eating hasn't been the best but I've begun to clean it up. Im on my way to Walmart after work to pick up some groceries, Here are a few of the things on my list:

Cauliflower
Unsweetened Almond Milk
Pepperoni Chips
Beef Hamburgers
Salmon
Peaches
Berries (strawberries, blueberries)
Grapefruit
Cheese (Sticks, slices, shredded)
Light High Fiber English Muffins
Turkey sausage patties
Bagged salad
Cucumbers
Cabbage
Diced tomatoes

I'm going to be making low carb meals in my slow cooker these next two as I don't have much time with all the stuff I have going on with school. I also plan to resume P90x once the semester so I seriously can't weight until I attend my last class so I'll have more time, energy and focus to resume this journey. Before I know it, the warm weather will be here and yet again I'll have to say "next summer will be mines". Nope, NOT having it! Anywho, I'm rambling, on to the pics!





It CAN be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment