Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quickies...

No, not the kind Miguel sings about (you dirty minded folk). I'm talking about QUICK but EFFECTIVE workouts! When I'm counseling people who solicit my opinion on weight loss, one of their main concerns are finding time to workout. They have a number of responsibilities and they feel like there's just no spare time. In addition, after their long day, they are exhausted and simply cant find the strength to workout for 30-60 minutes. I understand. I work at 7 am and would LOVE to squeeze in a nap before my 3 hour class at night but duty calls and if I want to accomplish my goals I have to WORK for them. So on the days I have class I will usually pop in a Jillian Michaels DVD and get to work for 20-25 minutes and THEN rest. However, I am aware that not everyone owns a workout DVD so this post should help a LOT of you guys out (thank me later). For optimum results, do one a day. For BETTER results, do 2 a day.





3 comments:

  1. You are a lifesaver! I'm one of those peoples who can't seem to find the energy or time for a 30 minute workout with finals and juggling other lifestyle obligations!

    I think these are great substitutions and I will let you know how they go :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help, keep me updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 times a week thats great hun!!.. Keep it up.. and these are great work out tips to.. what a coinsidence.. xx

    ReplyDelete