Monday, November 28, 2011

THINspiration...

IDK why I was saving this post but after coming across recent pics I decided that the news needed to be shared NOW. Anywho, have any of you guys seen Chelsea Settles (from MTV) before and after pics? Well if you didn't, don't fret 'cause thanx to mediatakeout.com I can post them HERE! I need an article or something to tell me her stats 'cause that girl started at about 325 and she looks smaller than me. I wonder how she lost it...I have half a mind to say MTV footed the bill for her to have surgery but I don't want to be attacked. I know what can be achieved with hard work and dedication but I'm slightly skeptical since she hasn't been talking about her weight loss at all or I at least haven't heard about it. W/e, she still looks GREAT so I aint complaining. Without further delay, here are the pics :)








SHE LOOKS A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!! I cant weight until my legs look like that in a mini skirt <3

3 comments:

  1. Wow!

    This is so motivational 325 to how much lbs? I also need to google her stats

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. IDK but when you find out let me know plz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes so gorgeous and you will get there girlie

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete