Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I was prepared for this....

*Sigh* So I had the feeling my body would resist my healthy changes and I was right. The scale stayed absolutely the same this week. Normally I'd get frustrated, say "what's the point?" and get something loaded with carbs and calories but NOT THIS TIME!!! I'm going to do exactly as I have been doing which is staying below 100 grams of carbs a day and between 1200-1500 calories. There is NO WAY that combo won't work so 4get getting frustrated, I'm gonna stick it out for the success that is SURE to come. I will no longer give up on myself that easily cause I am worth all that I am working for. This is a simple test in which I will pass because my happiness depends on it!


7 comments:

  1. You look great and I know the feeling just continue doing what you are doing your doing great.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tina, thanks for always taking the time to leave me encouraging post! They mean a lot and are greatly appreciated! <3

    @ Michelle thanx, I hope you visit my blog often and check up on my progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep up the good work and remain positive! Remember you have come a long way and it was done by you for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry you and I both will get there!

    Love those boots and your blog.

    xoxo,
    your new follower
    daisy

    p.s. check out my weight loss journey here:http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com/p/getting-fab-fierce-fit_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are actually amazing. I am so inspired... to lose 90 pounds is just incredible. I am currently trying to lose excess baby weight so will be staying tuned to your blog for handy advice.
    Also, plateaus are going to come but you can try to break through them by maybe shocking your body with an increase in activity?
    Cheat meals are helpful too, not only for motivation as they stop you from eating badly on the other days but also as a sudden increase in calories can give your metabolism a boost after it inevitably slows down a little after restricting calories.

    Sorry for the essay!
    Well done again girl!

    Ekaete xx

    www.redlipsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Glo OMG your adorable! Congrats on your progress thus far, WE GOT THIS!!! Ur blog is amazing, puts my lil layout to shame lol you or Tina have to teach me! I got the Boots from Torrid.com about a year ago so I doubt they are still there. Anywho, thanks for the compliments and I am following you as well!

    @ Ekete Thanks beautiful! that 90 lbs was extremely hard but if I could lose that I have faith you will lose your baby weight ;) I did increase my activity by hitting the gym 4x this week (that's a record for me lol) and I'm sure I went over my calories on thanksgiving so hopefully both of those things broke my stall. Will update u all tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete