Tuesday, October 18, 2011

BELLA ON: Being Fat & Fashionable...

Lets face it; most people who wear over a size 12 have the misfortune of having to work 10x harder and pay 5x more just to keep up with trends and look fashionable. What someone who wears a size 2 might have to pay $10 for, us plus sized divas end up paying $30+ most often. Not to mention the fact that we have to dig through the tent-like blouses and non-shapely dresses to find something suitable and flattering. It took me up until my junior year of high school to finally accept my body and to stop letting my insecurities about my weight hinder my fashion sense and I started to let my inner plus-sized fashionista out. These pics are from my heavier days and they're just to show you guys that even at 250-290 pounds you can STILL be fashionable!
















Disclaimer: most of these pics are 3-4 years old so excuse the outdated fashion (specifically the leg warmers) they were trendy at the time! lol

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I like that gold and black Charlie Brown dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's the cheapest outfit up there! I believe I paid $11 for it!

    ReplyDelete