Friday, October 21, 2011

Finishing what I started

UGH, this journey has been so LONG. I started working on my fitness at the start of 2009. Here it is, 2011 and I have YET to reach my goal. I'm not to worried tho...I've hung in there this long and I don't plan on stopping until I reach the promise land *hallelujah*! So originally I lost 90lbs, got to my lowest weight EVER in april of this year. Looked absolutely FIERCE in Miami...
gained the UN-complementary vacation weight and found myself struggling to get back on the wagon. 

Lucky for me I never let too much time pass before I realize I need to get it together and get back on track. I lost what I had gained during my weeks of bad eating and not exercising and had gotten within 6 pounds of my lowest weight. Sadly after that I found that what I had done to lose the first 90 lbs would not work to get off the next 50. So here I am, slightly heavier (no more than 15-20lbs and most of it is water weight) but just as determined. 

Starting anew on Sunday (need to go food shopping) and I'm ANXIOUS/EXCITED/READY! Cant WEIGHT to complete the 2nd half of my journey :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Chica you look great and I understand how you feel with the struggles with weight loss journey. You can do it you came this far.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!! I just discovered your blog and your such an inspiration. I can't weight to get to one-derland like you, I'm sure it feels GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl..
    And I'm struggling with my weight as well. But your going to get to the size 6 i just know it..
    Im working towards a size 6-8 currently a 10/12

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement love, I'm sure you'll reach your goal as well, you don't have far to go. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG girl u look FABULOUS keep up the good work! I just had to follow u and your success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks love, I appreciate you taking part in my journey!

    ReplyDelete