Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Transformation Tuesdays

Some of you might remember this girl from MTV's "I USED to be Fat" and if you do, you'll remember that she was super ANNOYING! She did nothing but cry, complain and fight the trainer tooth and nail but her results speak for themselves. She apparently overcame her lazy/bratty nature, sucked it up and did the damn thing! Her results are nothing short of AMAZING! They also leave me to wonder if she has loose skin on her abdomen as it was pretty large in her before and also because she lost the weight fairly quickly. I wish I knew her name so I could find her on some kind of social networking. I'm curious to see if she has rebounded or if not, I'd like to see how much her life has changed...

*Edited to add*

Ok, so I found her facebook and while she looks like she's gained a BIT of the weight back, she still looks great. I'm glad she has kept it off...I hope. I wasn't paying much attention to the dates but she has modeling photos posted but the dates say 2011 so who know's where she is with her weight by now but here are some photos from her page...




No comments:

Post a Comment