Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thinspiration Thursday

The title says it all...on thursdays I will post pics or quotes that inspire me and hopefully, they will inspire you too, ENJOY!












I'm actually shaped like this...underneath lol. small boobies, wide hips, thick thighs...






Most of these are just "regular girls" who aren't wearing anything special in particular but I'm moreso inspired by their shape and the way their clothes fit them. I always say your body is your best accessory as the most basic of outfits could be seen as hot/sexy/stunning on a girl who's in shape.

The following is the status from a page I am following on Facebook called "Black women losing weight" It's very motivational so if you're on facebook and haven't done so already, you should "like" it.
Today's Inspiration: Dose of Truth
There is no quick fix for weight loss.
There is no magic plan that works for everyone.
NO ONE is going to hold your hand and lose the weight for you.
You will have to eat right.
...
You will have to educate yourself about food choices and nutrition.
You will have to move more and exercise even if it's just walking in place.
It will take time to lose the weight because it took time to gain the weight.
Yes, it is hard.
Yes, we all have bad days, we all slip up and give up from time to time.

Weight loss is possible, but it's not easy. You have to commit for the long haul. If you're not willing to do what is hard, to challenge yourself...you don't have a weight problem as much as you have an attitude/commitment problem. Do it for YOU!!! You are worth the challenge.

P.S. I'm not sure when I will update my progress. The scale puts too much pressure on me and I tend to get discouraged if the numbers don't reflect my hard work and quite frankly I'm tired of that digital b!tc# (excuse my french) ruining my day! One reason I want to consult the scale is to see if the samples I bought of a detox pill works so I can let you guys know in case you need a jumpstart to your journeys as well or need to push past a plateu. Anywho, time will tell as I start them saturday. My diet has been on point so far, tomorrow through sunday is carb up and I can add some flax buns, sweet potato, brown rice or berries to my diet.

1 comment: