Monday, November 5, 2012

Like Lightening...

I completely forgot that I wanted to post this so excuse the fact that I have 2 post in one day. Not that there's a limit or anything lol IJS.

I was shopping online and peeped something that took my breath away...

 These lightening/semi tie-dye pants GAVE ME LIFE!!! And it wasn't JUST the pants, it was the shoes...
Which were actually what I was looking for as the site doesn't show how the shoe looks on a person its just pictured by itself unless you're looking at pants or dresses...Anywho, it wasn't JUST the pants or the shoes either it was...
The weigh (I'll do that a lot...substitute way for weigh and wait for weight. I'm a thinspo blog so I can do that) they fit her was AMAZING!. I felt inspired just by looking at it lol it made me aspire to look that way in a pair of jeans: SKINNY  yet  CURVY 

I seriously thought about buying a pair for motivation but having bought many clothes for that purpose that I have yet to wear cause even 3 years later I'm STILL not at goal (insert sad/hurt/upset/crying smiley here), I decided against it because apparently that tactic doesn't work for me and I'm just wasting money smh.

So for now, I have these pics and I'm sure when I reach my goal, there will be PLENTY pants among other things that I will fall in love with and actually look how I want to while wearing them so until then....

XO----Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment