Monday, November 5, 2012

Grateful

I will refrain from gloating about having my electricity back and a full tank of gas because I know how angry it made me to see that people were getting their power and I was still in the dark. With that said, I'll keep it short and sweet. Now that things are semi normal for me, I have resumed my "healthy" eating. Today-Thursday I will eat low carb and Friday-Sunday I will add about 50-60 grams in the form of complex carbs. On friday I plan to visit my school gym for the 1st time in AGES. I haven't worked out at home since august so it's been a while and I'm excited to get back to it. My monthly is here so I won't be weighing in for a while. It's also preventing me from using my detox pills that I have a two week supply of just to help me get back on track and break into ONEderland.

That's all for now my belles, TTYL

Besos, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment