Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And so it begins...

So....I stepped on the scale for the 1st time since around October 1st....It wasn't pretty. Scale says I GAINED 12lbs. I thank God that's all it was as I know I've been TERRIBLE this month! Hopefully, 5 of them are water weight that will be gone in a week. I'm not gonna dwell on it too much as I am taking the necessary steps to reverse the damage. Today also marks the start of my 2 week induction phase. 

This mornings breakfast was 2 fried beef sausages and 2 fried eggs with coffee sweetened with Splenda. 








 
Lunch will be a taco salad.I cooked a pound and a half of ground beef and mixed it with taco seasoning. I brought shredded cheddar cheese, 2 bags of romaine lettuce, sour cream and tomatoes. This should be enough for at least 4 days worth of lunch. My 1st snack will be 2 babybel cheese "wheels" and my 2nd will most likely be olives or pickle spears. Dinner is baked steak and steamed broccoli. Huge grocery haul coming soon!

Headed to my schools gym after work. I'm hoping with my carb levels being so low that I will be able to complete my workout. I may add in a can of tuna as my post workout meal if I begin feeling weak at all. Beverages will be nothing but PURE water.

No comments:

Post a Comment