Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm still here...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog lately but I'm having some computer issues at the moment. Just wanted to quickly check-in and let you guys know that I am still on my journey. I hadn't done so well during the holidays but since being back on track I have lost 3lbs. Will be A LOT more detailed once I log in from a computer that is NOT at my job lol. Will probably go to the PC lab at school some time this week. I would apologize but I am human. This isn't the 1st time I've fell off and it won't be the last. I hope you guys believe in me enough to stick around for the success that is sure to come as I don't give up easily. Thanks for being a patient part of my journey.

XOXO Bella <3

3 comments:

  1. yay -3 lbs great job hun

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work and we all have lives outside of our blogs, so i definitely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you so check my blog for details

    ReplyDelete